Skip to Content

藥師充電區

上醫院看診, 檢驗 , 領藥 等英文怎麼說

When the clinic( the Dr. ) is very busy, you need to take( see ) a number and wait your turn.
當診所人很多的時候,你必須要抽取號碼牌,等待叫號。

May I have a medical certificate for my work off ( insurance )
我可以要一份就醫證明作為請假或( 保險 )用嗎 ?

Mary doesn't like to take any drugs for her illness. She prefers acupuncture.
瑪莉不想用吃藥來治她的病。她比較喜歡用針灸。

Digestive disorders are the most common kind of health complaint in Taiwan.
消化器官疾病是台灣最常見的一種身體不適。

發藥常用英文- 病患交付處方箋時相關的英語會話

這是你的處方箋 請先到櫃台繳費 再到藥局領藥
Here is your prescription for some medicines. Please pay the bill at cashier counter ; then go to pharmacy to receive your medicines.

請拿這個處方箋去藥局配藥
Please take this prescription to the pharmacy to have it filled .

可以請你幫我配這個處方箋的藥嗎 ? 沒問題 這是我的職責
Can you fill this prescription for me ? Yes, It is my job.

我頭痛 可以給我一些藥嗎 ?

發藥常用英文-小兒磨粉發藥時常用英語會話

1. 這裡有九包藥 共三天份 請於三餐飯後吃一包
There are 9 packs of med for 3 days . Please take one pack after every meals. ( breakfast, lunch, dinner )

2. 這裡有12 包藥 共3天份 請於每6小時吃一包
There are 12 packs of med for 3 days . Please take one pack every 6 hours.

3. 這青包藥 請於睡前吃
=> Take the green packs of med before bedtime.

睡前 before bedtime 是比較美式 正式的說法 另外 也可以這樣說

看病常用英文

一般病情:
He feels headache, nausea and vomiting. (他覺得頭痛、惡心和想吐。)
He is under the weather. (他不舒服,生病了。)
He began to feel unusually tired. (他感到反常的疲倦。)
He feels light-headed. (他覺得頭暈。)
She has been shut-in for a few days. (她生病在家幾天了。)
Her head is pounding. (她頭痛。)
His symptoms include loss of appetite, weight loss, excessive fatigue, fever and chills. (他的癥狀包括沒有食欲、體重減輕、非常疲倦、發燒和發冷。)
He feels exhausted or fatigued most of the time. (他大部份時間都覺得非常疲倦。)
He has been lacking in energy for some time. (他感到虛弱有段時間了。) { 楓下論壇 .net/forum }

推薦中藥

Do you have any medicine that can help with this ringing in my ears?

Ann

您這裡有治療耳鳴的藥嗎?

「Going to a Pharmacy」(上藥局買藥)

Yesterday I went to a pharmacy that provides patients counseling because I had a headache and a sore throat.
我昨天去一家提供患者諮詢的藥局,因為我的頭和喉嚨都很痛。
【換句話說】
Yesterday I went to a chemist who gives patients advice because my head was killing me and my throat was all scratchy.

The pharmacist suggested that I take some painkillers to ease the pain, and she also advised that I take some flu medicine.
藥劑師建議我服用一些止痛藥舒緩疼痛,她也建議我吃一點感冒藥。
【換句話說】

醫院服務人員英語對話手冊下載-衛生署編印

http://www.doh.gov.tw/ufile/doc/衛生署英語對話手冊.pdf

檔案大小:4.97 MB
檔案類型:PDF
下載說明:將粗體字貼上網址,開始讀取資料,若要下載只要等文件於線上開啟後.
點選網頁上方的-檔案(F),選取另存新檔,然後存在您電腦的桌面或其他資料夾中即可

 

轉載至FDA全國藥師論壇

藥局病人領藥英語

病患領藥 Collecting medicine

病人:我要領藥。

Patient: I would like to collect my medicine.

藥師: 請給我您的處方箋

Pharmacist:Please give me your prescription order.

病人:這裡。

Patient:Here it is.

藥師:您還沒繳費,請您先到對面的掛號批價櫃檯繳費。

Pharmacist:You have not paid for your bill yet. Please make your payment at the register counter located across from here.

病人: 好。

Patient: Okay.

藥師推行用藥安全宣導遇到老外, 有關衛教的英語會話

1. 如果您方便的話, 我可以為您說明您的用藥嗎?
If you do not mind. May I explain your medications for you?

=> May I tell you how to take medications correctly if you do not mind ?
=> Please let me tell you how to take medications , OK.

2. 這些藥都是要長期服用的,希望您不要冒然停藥,否則將對健康造成影響, 如果需調整或停藥,請與您的醫生聯繫

These drugs are all for long term use. Please do not stop the drugs at random or it will not good to your health. If you want to regulate or even stop the drugs, please contact your doctor.

藥局常用英語

1.Do you speak Chinese?Can you read the Chinese instructions
會說中文嗎?看得懂中文說明嗎?

2.Please wait a moment.I will find another pharmacist who speaks English to expain to you.
等一下,我請另一位英文較好的藥師跟您說明。

3.This is the pharmacy. Would you like to receive
your medicine

藥局就在這裡,您需要領藥嗎?

訂閱文章